EAGLES WIN!!!!!!!!!!

FLY EAGLES FLY!!!!!

     Congrats on winning the Super Bowl Eagles!!!!!!!!!    I'm soo happy that you finally won the Super Bowl!!!   You guys had an amazing game against the New England Patriots!!!!   I watched the whole game all the way trhough and let me tell you it was a nail biter!!  The way that they handled the plays was amazing!!!   It was like something out of a movie!!!  By far this Super Bowl was my favorite!!!  And I'm not just saying that because of the game itself, I'm saying that because of the crazy commercials that aired.  I do think that Tide did overdo it with their commercial ads though.  MY favorite commercial by far was the one wher Eli Manning and Odel Beckham jr. danced to the song "I've Had The Time Of My Life".   My favorite movie trailer was between "SOLO: A Star Wars Story" and "Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom".  Now back to the game itself. Wow!! I can't stop thinking about how great it was. I mean, I don't know if you saw any of it but, one of the plays, Tom Brady threw the ball to Gronk, I believe it was, and he caught the ball, got disoriented a little bit and got slammed into by an Eagles player, and let me tell you I was a little in shock by that but at the same time I was going crazy yelling at the TV!!  My all time favorite play of the game was the snap-pass to Foles! It was such a beutiful play that it just took my breath away!  And don't forget about that turnover by the Eagles in the 4th quarter. What an amazing turnover it was!!  In the beggining both teams started out a little rough but after a little bit they both were at their best. And in the end one team came out on top to win it all, the Eagles!!!  So i say with deep respect "Fly Eagles Fly!!!".



     I really hope you enjoyed reading this post, even though it was short, I had to put this up.
Thank you and have a nice day!
GO EAGLES!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts