The world of Haters and Discriminators

Haters and Discriminators Beware!!!

                  OK, so, you guys know how I said I was going to be ranting and raving right? Well this is one of those times. I'm about to tell you guys(that includes all you haters and discriminators out there), how I feel about an issue that has been going on for some years now. So Listen VERY Carefully.   
                Day by day, I go about my normal day doing whatever it is that I do, minding my own business, going to school, going home and doing some homework, and sometimes going out in public. And every time I'm out in public, guess what I see?, I see people hating on other people and also I see people discriminating against other people, and I don't like it at all.  So right now I am saying, right here and right now, all you haters and discriminators, Please stop, what you guys are doing is not right at all. What you are doing is wrong and it is hurting other people including your reputation. you might not see it but other people do. And, as for those people being hated against and being discriminated against, stand up for yourself, don't let the other person bring you down. You are a strong hearted person and you should tell the person trying to bring you down, "stop, it's not nice what your doing and it's also wrong". 
              And another thing for those haters and discriminators, you might think you're all big and mighty and might think you you're better and more righteous than the other person, but you ARE NOT. You're the exact same as everyone else on this damn Earth. So calm yourself and take a step back and look at what you're doing, see the bigger picture and realize you're not bigger and better and more righteous than the other person, you're the exact same.
              Now, I don't want want you to think that I'm forcing you to do this, because I'm not. I'm just telling you you need to change and you need to change right here and right now. I believe you can do it and I believe that we can come together and unite as one whole and be friendly to one another without hate or discrimination in this world. So please do what's right, for not just me but everyone else.

Thank you and have a nice day! 
I really hope you enjoyed this post!
If you have any questions or comments post them in the comment section below.

Comments

  1. I agree. Before speaking negatively about someone else, focus on yourself.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts